Friday, May 15, 2009

Just a Short Note

I haven't been around to blog in the past few days. I've been reading a book - and that means I suck up all my free time for that instead of anything else. I needed a little break from the life of waiting for the Lord to move, so I escaped into a fictional Kentucky town. It has been a nice respite.

I wanted to make sure I posted today for my Prayer Warriors. Today, I'm requesting prayer for Maggie Nail. She is a 4 year old little girl in need of a kidney transplant. She has a 2% chance of finding a donor match, so I am praying for a miracle in this little girl's life. Please join me in praying. I cannot find a family website, but here is a link to the family's story from our local news.

I also want to put Rich Behm and his family on our prayer lists. Rich was paralyzed in the Dallas Cowboy's stadium collapse a few weeks ago. He has a wife and 3 kids. Please pray for his recovery and for God to provide peace, comfort, and direction to this family.

Okay, that is all for now. I hope you have a fun-filled weekend with your families. Our looks to be a bit soggy - but maybe soccer will be canceled. :)

1 comment:

  1. You can't mention books that you're reading, especially ones that you're enjoying, without giving us a title, for Pete's sake!

    And I lifted up your requests just now.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking. I love to hear from y'all!