Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday's Rant ... Because sometimes a girl just needs to vent

I've faced some (okay a lot) of frustration the past few months. Some of the frustration is understandable, but for the sake of personal mental health, I feel the need to list some grievances:
  1. Why do grocery stores (and more importantly, Wal-Mart) feel the need to re-arrange? Do they not know that I have everything that I need mapped out in my mind so I can quickly enter, grab, and go? It is not fun to wander from one side of the store to another in search of items.

  2. Why, oh why, can my dear hubby not understand that toilet tissue is made for wiping bottoms, and Kleenex tissues are made for noses? I know that both can do the job, but I cannot begin to tell you how many times this woman goes to the restroom only to discover that the end of the TP has been used on someone's nose. If you are unable to change your tissue habits, at least replace the empty roll for the next person who may be caught with her pants down. :o)

  3. Why is it that the woman who has the most kids -- all of them difficult -- is always "sick" on the day it is her turn to help in the church nursery? Isn't it an understanding that she has experience with kids since she has so many? I know she has her hands full all week long, but the church nursery isn't meant to be her life-long respite. Everyone else has to fill in their time, why can't she? And why can't we refuse to keep her kids until she serves her time? (Okay, that one got me worked up.)

  4. Why is it that I always leave a cell phone store and feel like I just got taken? Why can't they make cell phone plans easy? Any why are there always hidden charges on my bill? Okay, so they aren't really hidden charges, just things that they added on for a free trial - without my permission - then charge me an arm and a leg when I don't remove them from my plan. I would have removed them had I known they were there. Nothing can make me feel more dumb than dealing with a cell phone company. I just smile, nod, and leave the store with whatever they have given me. Then, I drive away knowing I got ripped off.

WHEW! I guess that is enough ranting for the day. I do feel better now that I got some of that said. I will save up more for next week. Do you have any to share??? Let me know because I hate to get all upset alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I love to hear from y'all!