Thursday, August 20, 2009

To School


See that smile? Brother was excited to try out his new school. Wanna know the sad part? That smile wasn't there when I picked him up. My heart is burdened because brother is not happy at his new school. I've spent the better part of the last 36 hours in prayer, begging God to give him a new friend at his new school, pleading that he will be happy in this new place. It is hard on this mom's heart. He is such a terrific kid! I think everyone should love him. Yet, he didn't have a good first day, and he even begged me to not make him go back today. This mom job isn't very fun today!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I know that cry all too well. And the cry of your mother's heart.

    So So Tough.

    I'll be praying for you and for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hard, dear friend. I have one who doesn't make friends naturally. It makes me want to pinch the heads off the other kids who pick on him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry, it is difficult to watch your child struggle. Praying that God provides him with a wonderful friend this year in this new place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so sorry! I hope he finds at least one good friend....soon.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking. I love to hear from y'all!