Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Officially an Arkie?!?


Hi friends. I would like to sincerely apologize to all those affected by my lack of blogging as of late. I am sure you all have been stressed out, unable to eat, and incapable of functioning at work. Be sad no longer, my dears. Here I am :) Let me be the first to say that I missed the Internet more than anything!! Who knew it would take a week to get phone, Internet, and TV at the new place. PSA - If you are moving, schedule your phone, Internet, and cable hook-up RIGHT NOW! For some reason, they are booked a week or two in advance.
I have so much I want to put down here! I have a LONG list of lots of good things that are happening in AR and cute things that the kids have said. But, I have to first tell you that I am EXHAUSTED! I feel like we have gone non-stop for the past 10-14 days. It is amazing that I can even get these fingers to cooperate with this keyboard. My mom left this morning, and I was to get a long nap this afternoon, but the guy showed up to put together the swing set. So, no nap for me. :-( I'm very bummed by it.
The new house is WONDERFUL! I was so worried that we would not find a good place after the first house fell through. But, I have to say that God has taken extreme care of us, and He only blocked the other house, so we could have better. I love my new house. Mom and I worked and unpacked all the boxes except for the master bedroom. It is nice to have everything in its new place. I have 2 rooms that need some new furniture, and then I will have the fun of decorating the house. IT will be a long term project - mostly because of budgeting, but it will be nice to put my hand on it.
So, I promise to be back with lots of info - and some pictures for those interested. But first, I have to catch up on FB and blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I love to hear from y'all!