Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dieting Update

Well, if you read the previous post, you will better understand why I haven't been posting for a while. Things have just been a bit chaotic in our household. I probably don't have to explain this, but with the stress, the dieting has also gone south. I love food, and I love to eat when I don't feel so happy. So, with all the job stuff, I have not been very disciplined with my eating.

To be fair, I have continued to weigh-in and keep track. My official weigh-in day is Saturday. This past week, I was up 1/2 pound. I was very frustrated by it all -- even shed some tears because of it. Weight loss is just so difficult, but regardless of my stresses, I need to be more responsible for my food choices and take better care of this body. So, I have been better this week, and hope to report a loss at the next update. Until then...I'll be drinking crystal light instead of lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I love to hear from y'all!